Thursday, August 7, 2014

My first REAL blog post!

It's my FIRST real blog post!

How exciting!

I wanted to share with you my method of getting free samples!




Jane Iredale   ( Makeup )  
* For Jane Iredale: outside of the U.S. Make sure you reload and go to the appropriate country.
Hempz ( Skincare products )
Evologie ( Skincare products )
DermOrganic  (Skincare & Haircare)
Murad  <-- I selected product feedback.  ( Skincare products )
Tuel (Skincare )
Aubrey Organics  ( Skincare and Haircare )

This is just one week!  I have had several other companies say that they will send and when they do, I'll update! 

Here are some templates that can make the process quick and easy! 

(Skincare)
Hi,My name is _____ and I am very interested in trying your products. Based on my skincare needs - the following products interest me X, X, X.  My facial routine is lacking and I am finding that I need something more suitable to accommodate my (oily, dry, combo skin) . I was hoping that perhaps I could try some samples. I just can't justify that kind of expense without making sure it feels good and doesn't irritate my skin. I appreciate your time. 
Your potential customer ( your name ) 
Your HOME ADDRESS 
Telephone #
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Makeup foundation)
Hi,
My name is _______ and I am also very interested in trying your products. My face has changed from oily to combination and I am having trouble finding the best products that won't leave me feeling cakey or have not enough coverage. I was hoping that perhaps I could try some samples.
Thank you,Your Name
123 Street Address
Apt 123
City, State 12345
123-456-7891 (Phone)


Some places may ask you for shipping and handling charges.  I did not include those because I am not sure whether they are worth what I paid.  That will be another blog post. 




No comments:

Post a Comment