Friday, August 8, 2014

Product Review: Pain Relief Cream Nervana


I am doing a Product Review on:

Pain Relief Cream Nervana

    What Nervana says:

    NERVANA is a Natural Way to Stop Pain NERVANA's Secret Lies in Our Proprietary Blend of Essential Oils, GABA, and Willow Bark Extract that Quickly Absorb into the Skin without Burning or Irritation Quickly Soothes: Enriched With Essential Oils of Mint, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Anti-inflammatory: Cetyl Myristoleate is an Anti-Inflammatory. Regulates Pain Signals: GABA Acts to Slow the Nerve's Transmission of Pain NERVANA is GUARANTEED to Relieve your Suffering and Help Heal

     Things that make Nervana unique for pain relief
    • Made without Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates
    • Made in the USA. 
    • Not Tested on Animals
    Suggested Use: On painful muscles apply directly to area wait 20-30 minutes.  Also can be used for Heat Rash, Bug Bites, Joint pain

                         To get your own bottle of  Nervana ---> Buy here on Amazon.com

    Carolyn's Thoughts & Tip--- Make sure you are drinking 8-12 eight ounce glasses of water to also help keep your body working at peak performance in conjunction with this pain reliever.  This helped relieve sore muscles from doing p90x.  I would sometimes dread working out because I was already in pain.  This helped me push through and not have to feel the fire.  I'm ok feeling the "burn" of intense exercising, I just don't want to feel like I'm going to combust!  I highly recommend this for anyone needing some pain relief.  Oh and interestingly enough it helps you not feel bug bite itches!




    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment