Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Glass with a Twist -- Personal Bar Pint Glass Review







I was given the opportunity to review Glass With a Twist's Personalized Bar Pint Glass, I was so excited I know my husband who is the bigger beer lover around here.  I do enjoy a Delirium Tremens from time to time, I'm more a Moscato or Champagne kinda girl!  I opened the box to find a very nicely packed ( ie no breakage or scratches ) pint glass with my husbands name nicely sandblasted into the pint glass.  What I love about Glass with a Twist's personalization is that the etching is made with sandblasting, it's not some cheap paint that will wash or peel off after a few uses.  He's going to love it when I show it to him on Father's Day!  Not only would a personalized gift like this be great for Father's Day but really any special occasion or just an I'm thinking of YOU kind of gift.  The personalization makes it unique and memorable!   They are also nice thick glasses and have a good weight to them, that isn't flimsy and cheap - they are just perfect.


Glass with a Twist does so much more than just pint glasses.  As I was checking out their website I saw champagne glasses I absolutely fell in love with.  These would make excellent gifts for bridal parties as well!  They are etched with Sandblasting which means you don't have to worry about the product's message faded!  It's basically engraved in there!  And they even do etchings on mason jars if you like to collect those, I live in the south ;) So I know some Mason Jar collectors!  





I was provided this product complimentary for product review and evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment