Thursday, October 9, 2014

Product Review: Bellemain 12-Cup Nonstick Madeleine Pan Review


Product Review:  

Bellemain 12-Cup Nonstick Madeleine Pan Review









This pan makes me most adorable Madeleine cookies ever.  I had no issues with sticking or breaking cookies.   I would show you pictures of the cookies, but I broke my phone and the glass is getting repaired.  I will edit this blog to show you how creative you can get.  I decorated the tops with white chocolate and dark chocolate.  

Since I've never made these before I went to a website and it had a "for Dummies" recipe.  I'll link it here - Madeleines for Dummies 

Things about this pan:

  • Makes classic French shell-shaped madeleines
  • Heavy-duty carbon steel
  • Conducts heat quickly and evenly
  • Nonstick coating for easy release and clean-up
  • Dishwasher safe <-- my favorite part!!



If you would like to purchase this awesome pan you can find it on Amazon for a great price here.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment