Friday, October 24, 2014

Product Review: Dot&Dot Small Packing Cubes


Product Review:  

Dot&Dot Small Packing Cubes


Small Grey Dot&Dot

Set of 4 Small Grey Dot&Dot



I am amazed at how much stuff these can hold considering I picked up the small set. I'll upload a picture to give you an idea. But I am really amazed. I travel a bit, and often I travel with makeup ( MUA, Cosmetologist ) so space is important as well as organization. I like that they are see through, so I can easily determine what bag I need to grab, I also like the system itself. The bags are collapsible and fit neatly in a plastic enclosure. I was able to pack a large can of aerosol thermal water, another aerosol bottle, deodorant, a whole smashbox palette as well as other odds and ends and I still had a great amount of room. Well worth the value. I will have to look at the large ones now to organize my closet.

If you would like to purchase these, they are available on Amazon and you can click the link here.

What Dot&Dot wants you to know about their packing system:

Product Benefits:
See through mesh panel of these travel packing organizers allows you to easily find what you need.
Maintain your privacy while going through security in the airport.
Save time ironing your clothes at the hotel. The packing cube set will help minimize wrinkles on your clothes.
Maximize your luggage space so you can squeeze in more of your stuff.
Traveling with the entire family? Make packing and unpacking easy by assigning a cube per person or purpose.
Save time packing and unpacking by allowing you to unpack only what you need.
These travel packing cubes fit on your luggage, duffle, suitcase, backpack, slim bags on on their own.


Available in multiple colors & sizes ( size shown small ) : gray, green, purple, pink, red, dark blue, light blue, yellow and orange
Small Packing Cube Size: 11" x 6.75" x 3"





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment